By now you would’ve heard of the new trend that’s got the world…wait for it…wrapped! (Sorry).
Beeswax wraps are an alternative to the plastic that’s choking our planet and wasting resources. ABC News has a great short little video showing how it’s done! The steps are:
- Cut a square of cotton fabric & trim or hem the edges
- Melt beeswax with pine resin, coconut oil and jojoba oil
- Spread the melted wax mixture onto the cotton with a brush
- Cover the cotton with baking paper/wax paper and iron, so the wax sinks into the fabric
- Hang it up to dry and you’re ready to go!
More details on the ABC News Facebook post!